Monday, December 2, 2019

Disney plus or minus


 December 1st, 2019

Image result for disney plus gif
As you must know i certainly do have Diseny Plus. And I feel so powerful when using my account, because everyone wants it, and everyone is trying to get it. But lets face it most teenagers are broke and although its only 7 dollars a month, most highschoolers with out allouence or a job can't afford it. But lucky for me I do have a job and can afford this known luxery. 


 Now with Disney Plus I think that it lives up to it standereds and I really like how we can watch all our childhood disney show and new ones. But I can see how people could get mad for not having it becase it did take away shows from netflix, hulu and many other big names. Now you might ask why now, well becasue they need the customers and how do you get cusomers, give them what your competators don't and they will come knocking on the door.
Overall Disney plus is defenitly more good than bad, because although they did steel back movies and shows of their own they are also giving so much more that we couldn't access before, which everyone love. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with your stance on teens being broke and not being able to afford it, but thankfully I have “the best big sister ever” that I can use her account :)).
    Although I absolutely love Disney Plus, I can see from the other view in the way that all the shows and movies on Netflix suck. I always struggle in finding a good show or movie to watch. I don’t like the new kid shows and some of the Netflix Original shows. But, I like Disney’s way of thinking by creating Disney Plus to attract people and being the next big thing. It’s a way to get kids and teenagers to take their parents money to pay for it. Disney already owns so many things and has so many supporters that it’s easy for them to persuade people to get it.

    ReplyDelete

Goodnight and Goodbye

January 14th, 2020 At first, these blogs were a way to get a grade. But as I kept writing them every weekend it was a way for me to rant ...